just a quick reminder about the November songwriting retreat at Samford Lakes with Andy White. There’s not too long to get your registration in, so join us with a small group (only10 places) of creative like minded people for 3 uninterrupted days to spend on your songwriting craft.
We are again privileged to have multi award winning International poet, songwriter and troubadour Andy White to share his vast experience knowledge and skills. Recently returned from yet another overseas tour with a new album under his belt Andy is without a doubt the best international songwriting tutor to share his skills in the Brisbane area.
– explore your songwriting with similarly motivated artists
– write new songs alone and collaboratively
– develop new tools to apply to your songwriting
– focus on creative songwriting without those day to day distractions
– overcome resistance/blocks to your creativity
– be part of a small intimate group to ensure respect and attention to YOU
– share the fruits of your creativity at song circle performances
– the opportunity to “workshop” your songs
The venue for this great creative writing experience is the inspiring, beautiful and luxurious Samford Lakes. All inclusive, just bring your inspiration, openness, instrument, swimmers for the pool & personals. (Bed linen provided). There’s a few double beds so couples are welcome.
What: The G20 Antidote – Songwriting Retreat
Tutor: Andy White
Where: Samford Lakes
When: Friday 14 to Sunday 16th November 2014
Time: 9.30 am Friday to 4.00pm Sunday
Cost: from $855.00 all inclusive (special price $785.00 for couples)
(Pay over 6 months if it helps)
Limit: 10 places only
Want to know more, answers to your queries – call 0403 124 200