Thursday nights at The Burrow in West End, Brisbane.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT
- BYO acoustic instrument to play wide range of traditional style folk tunes from around the world.
- We’ll play through jigs, reels, polkas and waltzes and more from all over the place including Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Spain, France, Quebec, Australia, England, USA, and Scandinavia. You can see a sample of the tunes at: http://www.goodtunes.com.a u/
- All levels of musicians are welcome to join in..
- The aim is to have fun and get everyone playing
HOW WILL WE DO IT
- I’ll have copies of the Good Tunes Book (with 157 tunes) to use.
- The tunes are written as single line melody and with guitar chords.
- You can also just use your ear if you wish.
FOOD AND DRINK
There’s plenty of great food available at The Burrow – pizzas, burgers, salads and drinks available include a huge range of bottled craft beers, ciders, and alcoholic ginger beers See: www.theburrowwestend.com.au
All the best